8/20/2014

Luis suarez y Sus camisetas de fútbol

Luis Suarez of FC Barcelona poses for the media during a press conference as part of his presentation as new FC Barcelona player at Camp Nou on August 19, 2014 in Barcelona.

“I’ve attended many matches at Camp Nou, it’s always a great atmosphere. I was at the 5-0 against Madrid, the 4-1 against Arsenal.. Now I am excited to enjoy playing in that atmosphere too.”


“To play for Barcelona is something I’ve always dreamed of, I still can’t believe something so beautiful is happening to me.”

“What has surprised me most so far is the great atmosphere in the Barça dressing-room. I feel like a member of the family already.”

“Leo and Neymar are incredible players to watch. There were times during the game yesterday where I just wanted to stop and applaud them.”


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario